Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Jobs vacancy at Kenya Airways in Kenya 2013
Job Title : Ab Initio Pilot Trainee
Organization Name Flight Operations
Welcome aboard Kenya Airways!
Kenya Airways is truly the Prideof Africa. Our global network now reaches 56 destinations, 45 of which arespread across the Africa continent. With amodern fleet of 34 aircrafts, including four Boeing 777 series, makes usone the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways opensa world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable developmentby connecting its people and businesses within Africaand around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe ourgreatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you withtraining and all the systems and tools you require to perform. And best of all,we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees toachieve their full potential.
AB INITIO PILOT TRAINING PROGRAMMME
Those who will be successful in the entire interview process towards the above will be required to have the following -:
a) Valid Kenyan Passport – At least 18 months validity
b) Certificate of good conduct issued by CID
c) Yellow fever certificate
* Mean grade B+ or equivalent
* B+ mean grade in Maths, English, Physics
* Must be Kenyan citizens aged 18 and above but not beyond 24 years
* Minimum height of 5’4” and a maximum of 6’2”
* Must be a good team player of high integrity
* Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Must be medically fit with good eyesight
* Keen to learn under a very demanding environment
Please note that we will NOT PROGRESS with applicants who do not me
How to Apply:
Deadline: 31st December 2012