CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Hospitality Trainer Jobs in Kenya 2012
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
The incumbent will be posted in one of the CAP Centers currently operational as a Hospitality Trainer.
The right candidate must be self-driven and must work with minimal Supervision.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Hospitality curriculum
- Mentoring, supporting and assisting youths make informed decisions.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Educate the community about the program.
- Equip the students with life skills.
- Link the youth with potential employers
- Preparing the youth to join industry.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- One (1) year working experience as a trainer
- Aged 27- 33 years.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Past experience working with NGO will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Experience in transferring Hospitality knowledge.
- Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management from a recognized institution.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th December 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.