SasaHivi Media Marketing / Sales Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
We have 3 integrated departments: Technology, Media and Publishing.
The Technology Department deals with Web hosting, Domain names, E-mail Services, SMS Services and Consultancy in Internet related issues, it also serves technical services to the ‘Media’ Department.
The Media Department deals with Content creation, as well in Still Media: Graphic Design, Photography and Printing – Streaming Media: Video, Audio and Interactive Media: Web sites, Online Applications, Software development, DVD-Roms and CD-Roms. The Media Department further develops Public Relations, Advertisements, Content Branding and does Consultancy for the same.
The Publishing Department is responsible for the production and publishing of SasaHivi Media’s own projects and publishes projects in collaboration with other institutions and companies.
Marketing / Sales Executive
- Dealing with the marketing requirements of SasaHivi Media Ltd and it’s clients
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Implementing the company’s marketing plan and executing the delivery of approved strategies.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and marketing campaigns.
- Managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets.
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, involving writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Generating of regular marketing and sales reports to the management.
- Selling the services and products of SasaHivi Media Ltd.
- Education and degree(s) in disciplines related to the primary responsibilities.
- Experience of working in the field of marketing streaming and interactive media.
- Creativity in developing workable solutions.
- Ability to express in good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
If you feel you are the right person for this job please e-mail us your CV & work references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 16th December 2012