Cost Accountant Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
Position: Cost Accountant
Company profile: Our Client is the world’s leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of consumer based products
Purpose of the position:
- Active participation in Preparation of Standard Cost Budget, Cost Revisions, Replacement Costing, Simulations and Actual Costing including schedules
- Variance reports and explanations
- Compliance with the Costing Standards for Manufacturing
- Guiding and coaching team members in line with their strengths and weaknesses
- Highlighting major deviations in spending (fixed costs) for corrective action
- Establishing internal controls adherence in regard to cost and inventory management
- Organizing and co-coordinating monthly stock takes.
- Establishment of Standard Cost Budget, Cost Revision, Replacement Costing, Cost Simulation and Period Actual Cost of Production (including relevant schedules)
- Compilation of variance reports and explanations
- Reviewing of all Factory expenses to ensure correct classifications, grouping and valuations and ensure that they are within the budget.
- Calculate financial impact of Operational Excellence initiatives
- Act in the absence of the Factory Controller
- Reconciliation of Factory GL Accounts
- Confirmation of Factory Bills for Services.
Key Performance Metrics
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports and other financial data
- Degree in Accounting and Relevant Professional qualifications i.e. CPA-K; ACCA
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted