Front Office Officer Job at Kenya Film Commission December 2012
Job Title: Front Office Officer III
at Kenya Film Commission in Nairobi
Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation established vide Legal Notice No. 10 of 2005. The Commission, whose vision is to be the reputed film partner of choice, is mandated to promote Kenya as a centre of excellence in film production. KFC works closely with film producers, government agencies, private organizations, professional bodies and associations in the film industry, other film commissions and other stakeholders in the film industry. KFC has exciting career opportunities and now seeks to recruit self-motivated, dynamic and result-oriented persons to fill the following senior positions:
FRONT OFFICE OFFICER III – JOB REF: KFC/FOIII /2012
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Officer, the job holder is responsible for managing the reception, attending to incoming visitors, handling outgoing/ incoming phone calls and providing administrative support as assigned by supervisor
* Effectively manages/filters all incoming and outgoing telephone calls
* Receives and directs visitors to the relevant offices within the Organization.
* Receives and directs incoming and outgoing mails to the correct recipients
* Ensures an efficient system of conveying information into, within and out of the Organization.
* Assists in booking of facilities (Board room, and other meeting rooms)
* Offers secretarial support services such as bulk photocopying, filing, and typing
* Coordinates transportation bookings, manages work tickets
* Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
* Diploma in front-office management from a recognized institution
* Certificate in customer care skills
* Good telephone etiquette and inter-cultural orientation.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficiency in computer application packages
* 2 years work experience as a customer care executive in public sector environment is an added advantage.
These positions will attract a competitive remunerative package.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org; a detailed CV with three (3) referees indicating your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact; including copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, to reach the undersigned on or before 21st December 2012. Please quote the Job reference number and address your application to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Film Commission,
Lenana Road, Jumuia Place, Second Floor
P. O. Box 76417-00508,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Kenya Film Commission is an equal opportunity employer
Deadline: 21st December 2012