Executive Secretary Jobs at Kenya Film Commission December 2012
Job Title: Executive Secretary
at Kenya Film Commission in Nairobi
Executive Secretary at Kenya Film Commission in Nairobi
Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation established vide Legal Notice No. 10 of 2005. The Commission, whose vision is to be the reputed film partner of choice, is mandated to promote Kenya as a centre of excellence in film production. KFC works closely with film producers, government agencies, private organizations, professional bodies and associations in the film industry, other film commissions and other stakeholders in the film industry. KFC has exciting career opportunities and now seeks to recruit self-motivated, dynamic and result-oriented persons to fill the following senior positions:
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY – JOB REF: KFC/ES/2012
Reporting to the CEO the job holder will provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the CEO
* Responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the office of the CEO.
* Administer secretarial and other support services in the office of the Chief Executive.
* Coordinate information flow to and from the Chief Executive’s office
* Draft letters, memoranda, reports and other documents for the review and signature of the Chief Executive.
* Maintain action follow-up systems on issues and activities directed to various people by the Chief Executive.
* Maintain and update the Chief Executive’s diary, scheduling meetings and providing all the necessary background information.
* Maintain an up-to-date filing and information retrieval systems for the Chief Executive’s office.
* Provide secretarial, logistical and administrative support during meetings such as preparation of agenda and taking and producing minutes.
* Overall management of the CEO’S office
* Provide Administrative support in the CEO’s office.
* Perform any other relevant assignment as may be directed by the CEO from time to time.
* Bachelors degree in secretarial studies/degree in social science with a diploma in secretarial studies from a recognised institution
* Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
* Strong organizational, office and time management skills
* A high sense of integrity and confidentiality, dynamic and proactive
* Proficiency in computer application packages
* Possess managerial and administrative skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Over four (4) years experience, three (3) of which must be in a similar senior position
These positions will attract a competitive remunerative package.
Please send your application to email@example.com; a detailed CV with three (3) referees indicating your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact; including copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, to reach the undersigned on or before 21st December 2012. Please quote the Job reference number and address your application to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Film Commission,
Lenana Road, Jumuia Place, Second Floor
P. O. Box 76417-00508,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Kenya Film Commission is an equal opportunity employer
Deadline: 21st December 2012