Safari Park Stewarding Supervisors Jobs in Kenya 2012
Safari Park Hotel, a leading five star hotel situated in Nairobi and serving the top notch of the Hospitality sector seeks to employ suitable Kenyan Citizens with the right attributes to fill the positions below:
Reporting to the Executive Chef through the Chief Steward, the successful candidates will be responsible for;
- Supervising and training of all stewarding staff and ensuring that Mis en place and equipments are prepared for banqueting functions.
- Monitoring cleaning and maintenance needs in banqueting and kitchen areas.
- Assist the kitchen department in pre-setting of equipment needed for banqueting and outside catering events.
- Checking cleaning standards of all glassware, china, crockery and all kitchen equipment.
- Control breakage and chemical costs.
- Assisting the Chief Steward on the daily operations of the stewarding department including washing of equipment for the kitchen and banqueting sections.
- Monitor hygiene and sanitation standards in line with Public health standards.
- Carry out inventory checks regularly and control movement of equipment within the hotel and also during outside catering functions.
The position is challenging and calls for dynamic, confident, aggressive and forward thinking persons with the following attributes;
- Aged 30 – 45 years
- Relevant training in basic management or supervisory skills.
- Have at least five (5) years experience in a similar position, preferably from a five star establishment.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and previous experience working with hygiene cleaning detergents a must.
- Strong organisational and inventory control skills.
- Ability to work in an environment that demands exceptional performance.
- Knowledge of HACCP and detergents a must.
- Be Computer literate.
A Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by December 11, 2012.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
P.O. Box 45038-00100
P.O. Box 45038-00100
Or email us: email@example.com