FMCG / Liquor Industry Commission Agent Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2012
A leader in FMCG / Liquor Industry; owning and operating duty free travel retail shops at airports and seaports worldwide, as well as involving in brand development, marketing, and sales.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Position: Commission Agent
Type of Hire: Kenyan National
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Represent the client in the capacity of a business development representative.
- Be based in the region and explore the diplomatic opportunities in the country and areas.
- Meet embassy officials, consulates and other persons and entities which are permitted by law to purchase duty free goods, and promote the products and services offered by the client under the Diplomatic banner.
- Prepare an action plan and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required
- Extend all possible help to set up and drive the business for the client Diplomatic and once started, supervise the operations.
- Identify freight forwarders/clearing agents within respective region for import clearance of duty free goods for diplomats.
- Gather competitor price information wherever possible.
- Meet and exceed the given targets for the respective responsible region.
Have extensive network within Kenya’s diplomatic community such as embassies, diplomats or consulates.
This shall be the main requirement of the candidate.
The client will enter into a contract with the agent.
The monthly commissions can vary from 3% – 5% of sales, settled on a monthly basis and on realization of payments.
How to Apply:
Send your CV (in PDF format) via email to email@example.com no later than 14th December 2012.