Security Company Sales Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
Position: Sales Manager
Our client, a leading security company with its Headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
The candidate will also establish market plans and strategies to expand the customer base as well as contribute to the development of training and educating programs for clients and sales representatives to grow market share.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop business plan and sales strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Performance, development and management of the Sales Representatives.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Representatives to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Conducts project proposal presentations and responses.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Ensure achievement of annual Sales Budget
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or business related qualification from a reputable institution
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management with high level of achievement.
- Analytical skill set, strong IT presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Sales/Technical experience in Fire Services/ Security Industry will be an added advantage
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Friday 7th December 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.