Securex Technical Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
Securex is a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi and looking for a Technical Manager to support our rapid growth.
Do you have?
- 5 years of experience as head of a large Electrical technical services team which provides infrastructure and technology and supports development and professional services, as well providing technical support to our diverse customer base.
- Ability to Identify new product opportunities, study the feasibility of the same and Prepare technical manuals for new products and update the Quality Plans when required.
- Experience in Monitoring of overall performance of Installation, maintenance and service technicians, Monitoring Installation of big projects and Providing a technical reference and assurance for the organization
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering;
- Knowledge and experience in information systems for business, computer science or natural sciences will be an added advantage;
- Above 35 years;
- Advanced computer skills;
- A conceptual thinker, with good presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work long hours.
If this describes you and you are looking to advance your career please send your application and an updated CV and a cover letter to the Human Resource Manager email@example.com by 11th December 2012.
Securex is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.