Quality Assurance Officer Jobs in Kenya 2012 (KShs 25K)
Our client urgently needs to fill the above vacancy.
The successful candidate will assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validate processes; provide documentation; and manage staff. She will be responsible for developing, revising and implementing quality standards and policies within the organization.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Determine and negotiate in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Help set customer service standards.
- Investigate and set standards for quality/health and safety.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Write management/technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determine training needs.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Direct objectives to maximize profitability.
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information.
- Monitor daily performance.
- Provide feedback on quality problems to the production team and find a solution to improve quality level.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of team to provide quality improvement leadership.
- Attend all required trainings as assigned.
- Participate in forecasting and forward planning activities.
- Execute and implement quality activities in compliance with company goal.
- Inform the internal and external quality problems to the inspection line and improve the inspection process.
- Notify line problems to the Quality Control staff and improve the quality level.
- Ensure team members to comply with policies and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement activities (Process, Facilities, Man, and Materials).
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Team Members and management.
- Should possess a degree in Bsc Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or Food Science.
- Should have 1-2 years work experience in the food safety and/or quality in the food/manufacturing industry.
- She should be aged between 26 years and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
- Analytic problem solving and effective decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.