Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in a Law Firm 2012
Our client, a law firm in Nairobi, is seeking to employ a Personal Assistant whose responsibilities will include:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the partner;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the partner is well-prepared for meetings;
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a degree in Secretarial Studies
- Have at least three years experience in a similar position
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently, making major decisions and recommendations
- Not be below the age of 26 years.
- Experience in a law firm will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their application and MUST indicate their current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th December 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.