Kenya Red Cross Society Call for Proposals for the Development of IEC Materials for MARPs National Programme in Kenya 2012
Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) is the largest humanitarian organisation in Kenya. Its vision is to be the most effective, most trusted and self-sustaining humanitarian organisation in the country.
The Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) is now the world’s leading financing mechanism that addresses three diseases in low resource countries.
- Conduct literature review to identify existing IEC materials that are adaptable to the Kenyan situation.
- To facilitate a consultative process for the development of IEC materials content.
- To support development or review of the various IEC materials agreed upon in the consultative process.
- To facilitate the design, layout and production of the various IEC materials based on the results of the whole process.
- Response proposal detailing the technical and financial bids.
- A multi-stakeholder workshop for materials development.
- Report of the materials to be developed and adapted.
- Review and finalise after pre-test.
- Final IEC materials for printing in CD and printable version.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Communication, Materials Development or the Equivalent. Additional training in Public Health, Education or Social Sciences is essential.
- At least 5 years experience in Materials Development work preferably in HIV and AIDS context in Kenya and/or Africa.
- At least 2 years experience in MARPs in Materials Development work in Kenya and/or Africa.
- Experience of IEC development for Global Fund’s projects or similar projects will be an added advantage.
- Good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Technical and financial proposals in different envelopes clearly marked, enclosed and sealed in one plain envelope.
- Attach a copy of current registration.
- A copy of certificate of Incorporation.
- Copy of tax compliance certificate.
- Copies of CVs.
- At least three reference from previous and/or current clients.
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O Box 40712-00100