Air Conditioning Engineer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
BPC-Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
We partner with both local and international clients to source for best talent in a number of Specialized and Generalist areas.
One of our clients would like to engage suitable talent to join their vibrant technical team of experts, as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
The organisation specializes in the supply and the support of:
- Data Centre solutions comprising of Precision Power, Precision Cooling and Rack Systems
- Facility wide Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Stabilizers and Power Backup Systems
The main purpose of the job is to manage and ensure Precision and/or industrial AC systems are well installed and maintained in line with policy, standards and governing processes & procedures.
- Designing complete system installations in line with specifications and commissioning guidelines
- Installing systems in line with specification and standards
- Servicing and maintaining machines to ensure continuous working life in line with specifications & best practice
- Trouble shooting, advising and carrying out repairs to ensure machines full-time availability
- Requesting and monitoring effective and efficient purchase of stocks, spares and working tools in line with company policy, processes & procedures
- Preparing maintenance schedules, conducting regular equipment reviews and other related assets
- Entering and maintaining all records in relations to the area of work, processes and procedures
- Benchmarking and advising on best practices including technology and local/international standard
- Management of Industrial AC Systems
- Implementation of Standard & Procedures
- Systems commissioning & Autonomous Maintenance
- Analytical skills
- Project Execution
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum Higher National Diploma / preferably a Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or other technical field.
- Three years proven experience installing & maintaining precision and/or industrial AC systems
- Willing to travel outside of Kenya
- Clean & Valid Driving License
Send application & CV to the following address: email@example.com on or before 10th December, 2012.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted