Marie Stopes Kenya Corporate Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy kenya 2012
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Responsible To: Promotions and Demand Generation Manager
Workstation: Support Office
Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, the job holder will be responsible for strategic leadership and management of the organizations corporate clients while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
The position will involve selling of health solutions that meets the need and expectations of our existing and potential corporate clients.
- To offer strategic leadership and direction of the organizations corporate clientele in line with the organizations overall strategic and business plan.
- Develop a sound corporate clientele portfolio thereby increasing and diversifying corporate client and revenue base through formulation and marketing of appropriate health solutions to corporate institutions.
- To proactively lead acquisition and development of long-term client relationships with MSK in order to achieve excellent customer service and customer loyalty.
- To be the primary point of contact for all corporate clients and to build effective cross functional relationships within the organization in order to deliver effective services.
- To ensure delivery of world class customer service to MSK corporate clients.
- To ensure regular product innovation and delivery to the market in order to meet the customer needs on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the marketing manager / demand generation manager to plan, direct and coordinate the selling function to the corporate clients including and ensuring the necessary contracts, policies, procedures and management structures are in place.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree from a recognized University in a relevant field.
- Professional qualification in marketing or equivalent qualification is a mandatory requirement. .
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 3 year in Health Solutions marketing and selling.
- Prior experience in working with corporate clients will be necessary.
- A proven record of successfully managing and growing a portfolio of corporate clients in Health Sector.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to network and develop strong corporate client relationships.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage strategy, change, diversity, productivity, championing customer focus and dealing with clients in a multi cultural environment.
- Willingness to practice core values of Marie Stopes Kenya.
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CVs with contact details of 3 referees (2 of which should be immediate former supervisors) should be submitted to:
People and Development Dept
Marie Stopes Kenya
Marie Stopes Kenya
On or before 5th December, 2012
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject as ‘Corporate Sales Executive’
Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity Employer