Security World Technology Accounts Assistant Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
Security World Technology Limited, is the leading distributor of electronic security and safety equipments / solutions in East Africa, with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
SWTL is therefore seeking expand our services and product portfolio in Kenya and is looking to recruit qualified visionary and dynamic professionals in the following positions:
Assist in the accounting function of both the branch & head office operations.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Accounts department of the branch
- Generating monthly accounting managerial reports for the branch
- Inventory accounting management for the branch
- Daily processing and receiving of stock/inventory items off and in the system.
- Daily update of inventory and inventory related items in the system.
- Maintenance of the inventory listing and ensuring it tally with the valuation.
- Monitor system movement of stocks to and from the branch and notify the authority of any anomalies
- Maintenance of all accounting records
- Assist in the preparation of the final accounts at the end of every financial year
- Supporting taxation and compliance issues & VAT computations
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts
- Carrying out daily and monthly stock takes and ensuring that the branch stock levels are to the required minimum at every time by requisition from Head office.
- Advising customers on issues concerning their accounts and statements.
- CPA Part II or III
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field.
- Knowledge of accounting applications – Quickbooks & Sage Pastel
- Knowledge in security and safety systems is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and keen to detail
All applicants should address their cvs to the HR Manager
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Send applications by Monday 26th November 2012