OGRA Foundation Laboratory Technologist Jobs vacancy in Kisumu Kenya 2012
- Ensuring all Laboratory equipments are in good condition before starting the day’s work
- Ensuring availability and optimum utilization of reagents for cost effectiveness
- Producing timely and accurate in line with laboratory procedures
- Billing all procedures to capture revenue
- Documenting all processes and results to ensure availability of supportive information
- Implementing all set stock control procedures to ensure accountability
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Maintain positive working relationship with the facilty staff and other organisation personnel
- At least 2 years experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a board recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologist and Technicians Board
- Should be ready and able to work in a rural set up.
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 3050-40100
Kisumu (clearly marking the application with position applied for.)
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject line by Friday, 23rd November 2012.
Canvassing by applicant is strongly discouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.