Manager Jobs Vacancy for a Busy, Up-Market Bar and Restaurant in Eldoret Kenya 2012
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the bar and restaurant;
- Manage a team of kitchen and bar staff including drawing up rosters and managing time off;
- Ensure that guests are served promptly and professionally;
- Manage and oversee staff training and recruitment;
- Carry out regular stock takes and manage food and beverage stock and cost control effectively;
- Handle cash and banking procedures as required;
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety Regulations, Licensing Laws and company standards;
- Propose and implement innovative marketing ideas;
- Support other areas of management as required.
The Restaurant & Bar Manager will have experience in both high volume and high standards with excellent organisational skills with the following specific qualifications:
- strong restaurant and bar background (at least 2 years)
- strong communication skills
- strong work ethic
- fully computer literate (email, Word and Excel a must, publications and website layout/design skills an advantage)
- immaculately presented
- team player with charisma and a winning personality
- strong product knowledge and inventory control skills
Post-High School qualification relevant to management and/or catering.
This is a long-term position based in Eldoret, Kenya
Please send application letter and CV (maximum 3 pages) to email@example.com before 5pm Friday 23rd November 2012.