Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Kenya Institute of Management in Kenya 2012
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Head of Division, the successful candidate will be responsible for business development as well as managing the various programmes and projects for the department. The person will also be responsible for developing and implementing business and marketing plans to increase business.
1. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
2. Develop Project Proposals, Plans and direct project resources.
3. Monitor and manage the project schedules and project risks
4. Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
5. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
6. Manage project team members.
7. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
8. Maintain project documentation
• At least a Masters Degree in a Business related field
• Minimum five (5) years managerial experience in business development and managing training and consultancy programs
• Knowledge and skills in proposal development
• Highly organized, creative, and passionate about exploring new ideas
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• A self-motivated, results-oriented, people-person with energy and ability to inspire teams
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed resume, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 2nd November, 2012.
The Head, Human Capital
The Kenya Institute of Management
P.O. Box 43706 – 00100
Deadline: 2nd Nov 2012