Campi ya Kanzi Stocks Controller Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
Stocks Controller/ Purchasing and Supplies Person
Campi ya Kanzi seek to recruit a stocks controller for its camp in the Chyulu hills.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work and live in the bush with limited social life, no internet access except, no mobile phone access (there is Telkom wireless)
Location; Campi ya Kanzi Chyulu Hills
Availability; Immediate! Urgent position
Salary; KES 25,000 starting with possibility of 30-50 based on performance
- Previous working experience in the same field an added advantage
- Purchasing and supplies certification or related qualification
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel desired and computer skills
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to exercise controls in stores
- Innovative person and team leader
- Highly motivated individuals and passionate in their jobs
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keep all inventories files updated: record and update food stores and workshop files plus cars fuel consumption
- Do physical stock takes bi-monthly and for other stores as per camp schedules
- Development of an effective stores management system
- Update fuel files with car, generator and kerosene consumption.
- To keep record of all fuel purchased and reflect those purchases in the fuel record files.
- Ensure food safety and general cleanliness of all stores to meet the lodge hygiene standards
- Produce an LPO for all orders (food, office supplies, workshop supplies and staff supplies) and follow through in making of orders with an approval from the directors
- Check prices of received invoices and compare them with the last price list. Deal with discrepancies in costs from suppliers
- Make food orders for camp and workshop supplies subject to availability of transport and minimum stocks levels
- File all received invoices, delivery notes and copies of orders made.
- Monitor stock levels and prices and update directors regularly on the same
- You are in charge of receiving all goods delivered to Camp plus related documents for dispatching to relevant departments. You will be involved in manually lifting supplies on a regular basis.
- Issue out food to staff weekly and update related files
- Involved in office administration and daily running of the camp
- Performing other duties assigned.
Send an updated resume with 3 referees and state your current plus expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org (underslash)
Female candidates encouraged to apply