Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy at Kenya Institute of Management in Kenya 2012
Job Title: BRANCH MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to Head branches and Certification, the Branch manager’s duties and responsibilities will involve overseeing the overall running and operations of the branch and supervise staff and faculty at the branch.
1. To run all the operations at the Branch level.
2. Ensure the smooth operation of the Branch.
3. To recruit students for the institutes school of Management courses and other programs.
4. To promote and popularise other Institute’s services vis:
a. Membership Development
b. Enterprise Development
c. Management & Leadership Development in the Branch
5. To recruit lecturers for the branch and supervise the teaching.
6. To handle all enquiries on the Institute services and communicate customer needs to the relevant authorities.
7. To prepare monthly reports covering all the activities of the branch progress achieved and challenges being encountered.
8. Be in charge of all resources of the branch including finance and staff.
9. To perform any other official tasks delegated to you by the management from time to time.
10. To represent the management at the branch level and implement management decisions and institute’s policies at the branch.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• A masters degree in a related field
• At least 5 years experience in a similar field.
• Full professional qualification eg CPA,CPS,ACCA,HND.
• Highly proficient in computer applications
• Excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed resume, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 2nd November, 2012.
The Head, Human Capital
The Kenya Institute of Management
P.O. Box 43706 – 00100
Deadline: 2nd Nov 2012