SGS Customer Service Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
About the Organization
SGS is a worldwide leader specializing in inspection, verification, testing and certification for a wide variety of products in different regions, markets, and for a vast array of clients.
With other 70,000 employees, and complete with over 1,350 offices and laboratories located around the globe, SGS is proud to provide services that focus on improving quality, safety, productivity, and reducing risk.
About the Opportunity
SGS Kenya is looking for competent, dedicated and results oriented individual to fill the following position in its PVoC office in Nairobi.
Customer Service Executive
Reporting to: Operations Manager
In this active role, the main responsibility will be efficient and effective liaison with importers, exporters and network of overseas affiliates with the aim of expediting orders processing.
- Directly responsible for a specified set of accounts
- Attends to importer queries relating to issues of files
- Requests and indexes all documents
- Works with affiliates to assist in acquiring information for accurate registration
- Attend sales meetings with importers
- Perform sales activities as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- Computer literate
- Preferred 3 years of experience in office of trade/ shipping/ forwarding/ logistics or multinational environment
- Customer service orientation
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Achievement orientation
- Organisation and efficiency
- Analytical problem solving
If you’re a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Interested candidates should submit their CV’s to email@example.com by October 22nd, 2012
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.