Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mauritius 2012
Effectively manage and implement a focused Marketing Strategy for the company’s products, services and brand aimed at existing and new customers in Anglo-phone Africa.
Research and evaluate new product development and acquisition opportunities, customer demand for existing and potential new products.
Ensure the implementation of an effective marketing communications plan and delivery across all media delivery platforms; including yet not limited to company website, print communication, advertising and social media
Oversee all aspects of the company’s participation at industry events
Manage all aspects of Market monitoring and reporting for Anglo-phone Africa.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the company overall marketing communication strategy for all Anglophone regions
- Manager research and development process of the company in terms of new product development and acquisition opportunities, changing audio-visual consumption patterns and delivery trends as well as customer behavior.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s promotional campaigns of company products, services and brand within the Anglophone Africa.
- Ensure professional design, use and promotion of the company corporate brand
- Manager the effective monitoring of the audio-visual markets and timeous compilation and submission of reports to support regional sales strategies
- Ensure timeous and professional design and delivery of promotional tools for the Sales Team
- Manage the company communication tools (website/printed materials/advertising, social media)
- Oversee the smooth and efficient organization of trade fairs & events
- Manage the Company database for Anglophone Africa
- Frequent analysis and reporting of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Oversee and implement all other tasks within the department as deemed necessary by the General Manager & Marketing Director
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field required (Masters Marketing preferred)
- Strong & effective marketing profile
- Minimum 5 years of progressively more responsible positions in Marketing, preferably in a similar field or any other related field (communication, media, advertising..)
- Must be Fluent in both English & French (Excellent writing skills in English are essential)
- Highly developed teamwork and communication skills.
- Proven familiarity in skill-full use of essential tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, visual communication software products, and creative services
- Ambitious, with innovative approach to Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and able to take up challenge.
- Superior organization and research skills
- Outgoing personality, extrovert and inherent abilities to network.
- Highly motivated and strong sense of commitment.
- Experience in the global audio-visual and/or media marketplace is a plus
This position in based in Mauritius and the successful candidate will be required to relocate .
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected salary not later than 21st September 2012.