Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) Instructors Jobs in Kenya 2012
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors to teach in our busy End User Department.
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a Diploma with a minimum of Credit in Computer Science, IT and/or Business; have a C in Mathematics and a C+ in KCSE aggregate
- Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Able to work in any of our branches – in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa
- Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
P.O. Box 14201, 00800 ,
to reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Friday 14th September 2012.