Co-operative Bank Ltd Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2012
We are looking for dynamic, creative and self-oriented professionals to fill the position of:
ICT Officer – Internet Banking
The successful person will report to the Head Card Channels Support in the ICT Department.
As an ICT Officer – Internet Banking, the role-holder will be responsible for supporting the Internet Banking System to ensure its availability at all times.
- Perform system upgrades and patches as required.
- Handles users queries, resolve and advise
- Participate in DR implementations and failovers.
- Liaise with system vendors to resolves system issues
- Ensure the system complies with international required standards
- Maintain system security and control user access
- Make system changes while following the Change Management Process
- Document the systems configurations and changes
- Perform testing of new release before deployment
- Ensure backup is done on a daily basis
- Respond to business request for system changes
- Perform housekeeping exercise for the Internet banking System
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Computer Science Degree or Equivalent
- Worked in a busy computer operations environment for at least three years
- Must have interacted with an Internet Banking system
- Be willing to work at night, during week-ends and public holidays
- Possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Display leadership skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: ICT Officer – Internet Banking/08/2012
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100