Bridge International Academies Curriculum Author Job in Kenya 2012
Position: Curriculum Author
Reporting to: Head of Department – Curriculum
About this position
We are seeking a Curriculum Author to create the curriculum elements of our “School in a Box” model.
You will be responsible for developing and researching curricular materials, including schemes of work, detailed lesson plans, direct instruction scripts, student exercises, and student assessments.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the curriculum that Bridge International uses delivers a high-quality education—a world-class education—to children in impoverished communities.
About Bridge International
Bridge International Academies was conceived in 2007 out of the belief that giving every child access to a high quality education would have the greatest impact on reducing poverty worldwide.
- You are an excellent writer, especially in English.
- You enjoy receiving feedback and making continuous revisions to ensure the best possible product.
- You meet every deadline without fail.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a primary school teacher.
- You have 2+ years of experience writing curriculum/instructional materials. (preferred)
- You function well in a fast-paced informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree
In order to be considered for this position all candidates must register and upload their CV’s on our website at www.bridgeinternationalacademies.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted