Securex Sales Representative Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
Expansion of market share, improvement and maintenance of company image.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects.
- Create a customer focused performance
- Have a professional and strategic approach to growing sales
- Ensure clients are aware of all products and services provided by the organisation
- Be proactive in delivery of key objectives and tasks
- Maintain working knowledge of local competition and industry requirements
- To complete and submit appropriate documentation within appropriate timescales as required
- To provide best solutions in terms of quality and cost
- Participate and organize marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Identify and resolve client concerns, customer care
- 3-5 years of experience in sales with a demonstrated high level of achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build networks and maintain relations
- Knowledge in Electronics and IT systems will be an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, submit an updated CV and a cover letter to the Human Resource Manager email@example.com by 22nd August 2012.
Securex is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.