ICT Chief Operations Officer Job in Kenya 2012
Chief Operations Officer
(ICT & BPO Sector)
Job Ref. MN 5447
- Working closely with the top team and other senior management staff in providing strategic direction to ensure sustainability and long term growth of the organisation.
- Provide leadership and direction to senior management staff with the aim of achieving high performance standards; facilitate efficient and effective operational prioritizing and ¡mplementation of organizational initiatives and projects.
- Develop excellent contacts within the public and private sector.
- Strategic responsibility for aligning fiscal goals with the company’s strategic direction; and for ensuring financial stewardship.
- Develop and implement best practice corporate governance guidelines and ensure understanding and compliance with them.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree however holders of a Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years Senior Management experience — preferably in ICT/ BPO.
Send your application by hand, courier post or email so as to reach us before 3.00pm, 16th August, 2012.
Executive Selection Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance,
P.O. Box 50736 – 00200, Nairobi.
Email: recruitmanpowerservicesgroup.com. Disclose current or past salary. Failure to disclose could disqualify your application.