Cooperative Bank Business Process Analyst Job in Kenya 2012
We are looking for dynamic, Innovative, analytical, creative and self-driven professionals to fill the position of:
Business Process Analyst
The successful person will report to the Head – Business Change Management
The role-holder will be expected to contribute to the business re-engineering aspects and change by continuously reviewing and appraising bank’s processes, policies, systems and people.
Redesigning of above business aspects to achieve desired level of efficiency within an agreeable risk and control framework.
- Continuously carry out re-engineering of all processes across the bank as assigned from time to time.
- Work closely with business areas to re-examine their current systems and operations, propose changes or amendments that will improve efficiencies and manage costs.
- Work closely with ICT teams in projects management to ensure timely technical changes execution within set standards.
- Continuously review, guide and improve all operational processes risks and controls.
- Proactively analyze the existing and upcoming regulatory requirements / directives, identify the requisite changes to be effected for compliance.
- Continuously research and integrate best practices into the bank’s project management.
- Assess the effectiveness of human capital, processes, policies and systems with a view of identifying opportunities for improvement through planned business process re-engineering exercises to improve on overall performance.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree or any related Technical field from a recognized university
- Good project management and co-ordination skills (relevant course will be an added advantage)
- Prince 2 certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years working experience in a Business change environment in any field
- Excellent ICT skills
- Good execution skills
- Age 35 years and below.
- Excellent writing, documentation, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Ability to manage time and execute desired deliverables with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate teams and be a team player
- Good negotiation and management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100