Zone Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya – Security Provider 2012
Our client, a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a Zone Manager whose key role will be to ensure the highest level of customer service and manage several projects throughout the assigned Zone.
The Ideal candidate will be in charge of a Zone made up of 150 guards on duty ensuring they deliver high standards of service to designated clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure employees (mainly security guards) provide excellent customer service and handle complaints with professionalism.
- Conduct orientation, train and coach the management staff in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Secure long term client relationship by maintaining effective client relations
- Seek new business opportunities coordinate with clients of new business to secure contracts
- Participate in administering company policies and developing long range goals and objectives.
- Control effective labor and comply with labor management tools, systems, policies and procedures
- Review and analyze performance and suggest improvement plans to Operations Manager
- Follow programme management principles to plan and execute team activities.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Analyze marketing potential of new and existing assignments and recommend additional sites.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the employee in the field and the main office.
- Help solve problems that affect the client service, efficiency, and productivity.
- At least a Diploma in Business Management or any other related course
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in people management
- Must be able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships and utilize skills of workforce most appropriately.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment and ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others and provide instructions to all employees.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. .
- Availability to travel
Only serious candidates need apply