Security Solutions Provider Job vacancies in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Our client, a leading provider of security solutions, including manned guarding services, security vehicle tracking, and cash in transit among others in East Africa seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced Operations Manager.
This is a tasking position as it requires a manager to manage other managers.
- Oversee overall staff management planning, system and control
- Improve the efficiency of the operations
- Conduct orientation, train and coach Zone Managers and other designated Management staff in execution of daily operations
- Improve the operations system processes and policies in support of organizations mission and specifically support better management reporting information flow, business process and organization planning
- Secure long term client relationships by ensuring all teams are maintaining effective client relations
- Participate in administering company policies and developing long range goals and objectives.
- Control effective labor deployment and comply with labor management tools, systems, policies and procedures
- Review and analyze performance of designated team heads and fast track improvement to ensure company remains on track to achieve projected objectives.
- Analyze marketing potential of new and existing assignments and recommend additional sites.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the employees in the field and the main office.
- Help solve problems that affect client service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Relevant business related diploma or degree
- A minimum of 5-6 years experience in people management
- Have good communication and report writing skills
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects and initiatives
- Ability to motivate employees and work for long hours
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional and ethical standards as well the ability to work with a diverse workforce.