Hydraulic Technician Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
Our client, an industrial group dealing in heavy earthmoving machinery wishes to recruit the following position urgently;
The Hydraulic Technician will be responsible to the Workshop Manager.
- Diagnose defects on heavy duty equipment.
- Repair and maintain the hydraulic systems and injection valves of heavy equipment like cranes and bulldozers.
- Communicating any unsafe conditions or accidents in a timely manner.
- Write good report information.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in heavy equipment hydraulic systems.
- Flexibility to working hours.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3 page A4 size CV, copies of certificates and a daytime telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 10th August 2012.
Clearly indicate Hydraulic Technician on the subject field.