Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya – Payroll and Human Resource Management Company 2012
Our Client is one of the leading developers, implementers and support providers of Payroll and Human Resource Management for small to large organizations in Africa.
Their Africa Office has its headquarters in South Africa.
They are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and self-driven candidate to fill the position of:
Place of Work: Nairobi, Kenya
The Administrator will be expected to perform a wide range of duties including managing and coordinating all levels of managerial staff.
He/she will be expected to work with teams, as well as plan and oversee the company’s operations.
This job is integral to the day-to-day functionality of the business.
This is a high pressure job and requires a keen eye for details and excellent co-ordinating skills
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Managing and maintaining office budgets.
- Liaising with clients and keeping client maintenance schedules
- Providing the link between existing clients and prospects with the technical and management staff in the office.
- Scheduling appointments both internal and external and following through on deliverables.
- Preparing presentation material and coordinating meetings
- Organizing and running of the office
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts in relation to travel and meetings.
- Attending to any other duty as required.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar function.
- Good knowledge of office administration in a busy office.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Interested candidates should forward, their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th August 2012 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.