Security Provider Business Development Executives Jobs in Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya 2012
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Business Development Executive.
We are looking for candidates with experience in corporate sales who have handled high-end clients and are able to project a strong corporate image.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Follow up on prospects and provide feedback via formal reports
- Identify and close new opportunities for business expansion
- Complete proposals and carry out presentations to clients
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Negotiate contract rates
- Develop a growing understanding of the client products and services in the market segment
- Report on sales progress and attainment of goals
- Communicate with cross-function support teams
- At least a Diploma in sales and a marketing or any other business related qualification
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to persuade and influence customers
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in corporate sales
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and project a strong company image to the public