Distell Winemasters (Kenya) Logistics & Distribution Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya 2012
Job Ref. MN 5404
Our client, Distell Winemasters (Kenya) is looking for a passionate and dynamic person to fill the position of Logistics & Distribution Manager reporting to the General Manager.
Key Performance areas:
• Support the Sales Forecasting Process in conjunction with Sales Manager.
• Provide Master production plan to Production Manager.
• Planning, ordering and clearing of imported materials and finished products.
• Manage and liaise with Distell Head Office on supply chain.
• Manage the Warehouse and Distribution according to Distell policy and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to Safety, Health, Fire and Risk Distell policies and local regulations in the Warehouse/Distribution centre.
• Liaise with transport contractors on distribution of stock to customers and production.
• Ensure a high level of customer service in terms of stock availability and on time delivery.
• Compiling and Management of Warehouse and Distribution budgets.
• Leadership & management of subordinates.
• Degree in Materials Management and/or Supply Chain Management or related qualification.
• At least 5 years management experience in a Warehousing and Distribution Environment.
• Experience in Operations Planning would be advantageous.
• Good analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial and statistical data accurately.
• Sound knowledge of Industrial Relations practices and experience in handling disciplinary matters.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Competent in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Reliability, flexibility and ability to perform under pressure.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3page A4 size and a daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 12noon 9th July, 2012.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:-
• Job Ref No
• Your Name
• Current/Past Salary
• Year 2012 Benefits: If house state market rent, if car state cc