Ujamaa Africa Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya 2012
Ujamaa – Africa, is a Kenyan slum based NGO that promotes economic empowerment, personal security and health for vulnerable women and girls.
The Administrative Assistant will ensure effective operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong personal attributes.
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team building skills
- analytical problem solving skills and decision making skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- very effective organizational skills
- effective written communications skills
- computer skills- ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs
- time management
- Ability to relate with people of all walks of life.
- Setting up interviews,appointments and keeping necessary records.
- Filing and Document Management.
- Office Administration.
- Organisation of area staff and regular day to day meetings.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as determined
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should submit their applications via email along with copies of their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org