MOH / FACES Program Data Clerks Jobs in Nyatike Kenya 2012
Ministry of Medical Services and Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation
The office of the Provincial Director of Medical Services and Provincial Director of Public Health and Sanitation in collaboration with Family Aids Care and Treatment Program, for the purpose of supporting and strengthening HIV/AIDS services in Nyanza province, is seeking to employ motivated and pro-active individuals to fill the following vacancy in the MOH / FACES Program.
Position: Data Clerks (2)
Vacancy No: MOH/FACES-01-12
Location: Nyatike District (2)
- Must have a mean grade of at least D plus and above in KCSE.
- Must have at least a certificate in computer studies/ information technology.
- Must have one year experience in data entry, those with experience in OpenMRS system will have added advantage.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, very flexible and a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the data entry in the Open MRS system within the facility.
- Must be able to meet the daily set data entry target for the site.
- Must be able to maintain confidence of the patients’ information within the facility.
- Will be reporting to the Assistant Data Manager for the District on work related matters.
- Work closely with the DHRIO, facility in charges and other MOH staff to ensure for provision of quality HIV services and increasing MOH ownership and capacity.
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts of at least 2 referees.
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Your e-mail address and telephone contacts.
All the applications should be delivered or posted so as to reach the following address by 25th July 2012.
The Provincial Director of Medical Services / Provincial Director of Public Health and Sanitation,
P.O Box 721-40100,
P.O Box 721-40100,
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.