Kenya Shell LPG Frontline Technical Support Job Vacancy 2012
Key Performance areas for the role:
- Draw up, obtain approval and co-ordinate the implementation of LPG Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) plans.
- Monitor, evaluate and report performance against departmental Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) plans and targets
- Monitor Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) legislation and advise line management on correct implementation.
- Provide support in investigation of all reportable and potential accidents.
- Commission, decommission and design LPG installations and ensure that these are erected at customer premises in a timely, efficient and safe manner, in accordance with Group Safety Standards & Policies within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Supervise & coordinate outsourced LPG maintenance services and to evaluate, train & supervise the various contractors.
- Plan and implement an inspection and maintenance programme for LPG tanks at customer premises in line with our HSSE Management System proactive culture.
- Provide advice, support and training to customers, contractors and LPG sales staff on safe and efficient use of LPG. Prepare technical and safety literature for commercial customers.
- Provide Technical engineering support to the LPG filling plants
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably mechanical. Experience in petrochemical industry & LPG technical knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of LPG equipment & installation is an essential requirement.
- Must be conversant with Health, Safety & Environment regulations.
The Human Resource Manager,
Kenya Shell Ltd, P.O. Box 43561, 00100
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Kenya Shell is an equal opportunity employer!