UCMAS Course Instructors Jobs in Kenya 2012
Advertisement for UCMAS Course Instructors
UCMAS is a Global Company having a presence in more than 50 countries undertaking a brain development program for children aged between 4-14 years.
We are in the process of recruiting Course Instructors for the new UCMAS Mental Arithmetic program recently introduced in Kenya.
Successful candidates will undergo a UCMAS instructor training course. Candidates should be able to meet the following requirements:
- Be between 25-32 years of age
- Have obtained a Primary Teacher Training certificate from a reputable Teachers’ College or higher
- Have obtained at least a C+ in Mathematics in KCSE, or have a bias in Mathematics at College level
- Must be diligent, have initiative and a high sense of responsibility, and be able to work without supervision
- Must be able to meet the set performance targets for each quarter
- Must be able to handle children of between 4 and 14 years and interact well with them
- Must reside within Nairobi, Nakuru or Kisumu where we have training centers
- Must be available on all Saturdays from 8am to 5pm
- To apply for this position send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st July 2012.
Indicate UCMAS COURSE INSTRUCTORS on subject