Safaricom Area Sales Manager Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
Reporting to the Senior Manage Regional Sales, the job holder will be responsible for growing Sales within the Area by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing airtime sales at the Point of Purchase; Value added services and connections by ensuring availability of the company products including promotion handsets and M-PESA float at all times within the area of Accountability and selling of Safaricom data in assigned Sales Areas.
- Effective implementation of distribution strategy in the trade to achieve availability and grow sales within the assigned area;
- Ensure achievement of selling outlet penetration targets on monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Ensure full compliance on KYC/AML across the M-PESA network in assigned territory;
- Ensure achievement of set M-PESA transaction revenue and airtime Usage targets;
- Ensure achievement of set, airtime, data & handsets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual revenue targets in your assigned Sales Area;
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration, availability of the M-PESA services at all times;
- Ensure shops are well branded according to Safaricom dealer & M-PESA standards;
- Ensure achievement of set new subscriber customers and achievement of set targets on new M-PESA registered customers;
- Work and collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement of key Management and sales routines;
- Contribute to the achievement of 100% M-PESA TDR Call Rates.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized university with minimum 3 years experience in selling and/or trade execution preferably within an FMCG /Telecom environment;
- You will have strong selling skills with the ability to implement and coordinate sales initiatives;
- You will be able to develop route plans, sales promotions and initiatives;
- You will be able to motivate dealers and retailers to double their efforts to improve sales within the assigned region;
- You will be able to develop relationships through managing relationships with dealers, retailers and customers.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org