Moving Company Secretary Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Gross Salary 20k
Our client a full – service moving company based in Nairobi and offering House moving, office moving, storage and warehouse facilities is looking for a Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputizing for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Directors absence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Making travel arrangements
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
Minimum qualifications, skills and competencies
- A Maximum of a diploma in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years as a Secretary for a senior official and in the service industry.
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette
- Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to work independently and smart
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Honesty and confidentiality is key for this position.
- The suitable candidate should have some experience in sales
- They should also not be working for this position will require someone to start immediately.
- Age; above 26 Yrs-38Yrs
- A minimum of C Plus in KCSE a must.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title ( Secretary – Gross Salary 20k) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database