KCB Senior Corporate Dealer Job in Kenya 2012
Senior Corporate Dealer
Job Ref: TREASURY 03/2012
Reporting to the Head, Treasury Corporate Sales the position will generate Treasury Income from Corporate and Institutional clients.
- To provide leadership to the team in the absence of the Head of Department.
- Generate revenue and quality business from existing Corporate & Institutional clients.
- Drive Segmented Sales & provide custom made solutions to specific clients & sectors.
- Ensure clients have multiple products across the business.
- Monitor trends and actively identify potential to grow revenue.
- Organize and plan both prospective and courtesy calls in a wide attempt to manage relationships.
- Ensure a Forex and Money Market report is distributed to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Relay any important information/news to relevant parties promptly to manage risk and maximize gains.
- Advise staff on matters pertaining to FX operations & best practice.
- Manage risks related to Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates and Liquidity
- Ensure compliance to internal and statutory requirements in regards to Forex.
- A University degree from a recognized university in a relevant field, e.g. Statistics, Maths, Economics, Finance, Computer Science etc preferably with an MBA or other relevant postgraduate qualification;
- Professional Banking qualification or equivalent; ACIB/AKIB, CFA, CPA
- Minimum 4 years proven working experience in a large dealing room/ Treasury Function 2 years of which must be in middle management level.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Corporate Treasury products
- Experience sales of Treasury products
- Ability to build and maintain Business relationships
- Strong communicator, able to take leadership
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Superior documentation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and be of high integrity
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 27th July 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.