Shop Manager Job vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2012
- Implement good inventory management to ensure optimal stocks at all times.
- Ensure highest quality and prompt customer service at all counters.
- Develop and achieve overall sales targets.
- Assist to recruit, manage, train and motivate Shop Floor Staff.
- Maintain good administration.
- Generate relevant sales reports.
- Implement innovative ideas to increase footfalls and thus business turnover.
- Excellent leadership – people management skills.
- Excellent communication and self-presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to stay focused on expected outcomes.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Computer Skills : conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Shop Manager position is a permanent, full-time position.
Expressions of Interest with a full CV and supporting statement, highlighting your experience and skills against the requirements of the role should be submitted to email@example.com, not later than July 20th 2012.