Sales Manager Onsite Energy Job vacancy in Kenya 2012
Position: Sales Manager Onsite Energy
Our client is one of the leading Global oil and industrial gas Manufacturer/ distributor
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Sales of Generators:
- Manage the Sales including Tender business of products related with Power Industry.
- Responsible for achieving budgets – Sales, GP, NP and Net Working Capital
- Manage the Key Accounts that contribute over 80% of the business
- Develop working relations with Key customers of major players of Power generation including the contractors, collaborators, subsidiaries and public sector undertaking generating power.,
- Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers
- Develop working relationship with ministries, consultants, third party service providers etc. .
- To manage, develop, innovate various schemes, $/Unit of power, BOLT,BOT etc to acquire sales
- To keep track of competition move, their products, price, performance.
- Responsible for keeping the Principals /Manufactures updated about the market information and competition activities
Improving Customer Services:
- To be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- To be committed in supplying products and services to exceed customer expectation.
- Execute assignments with sense of urgency.
- To take the ownership of the assignments.
- To liaise effectively with Electrical, Civil, Service, Parts, Consultants and Finance Departmental Managers.
- To develop team work
- Desired Qualifications
- Engineering graduate in Electrical/Mechanical with MBA from reputed university/institute.
- Outstanding academic record will be preferable.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
- Hand on experience on ERP for automotive application, Exposure to SAP will be added advantage.
- Technical Sales /Service/Parts training conducted by reputed automotive manufactures will be preferable.
- Minimum 8-12 years in Power generation business/industry
- Should be in the Managerial position for at least for the past 4 years.
- Should be experienced in handling Sales /Marketing, Business Development, Costing, Project Management; know how about Power generation operations and/ or Contractors, Consultants etc.
- Experience with prime Engines manufacturers like MTU, Caterpillar, Cummins, and Perkins etc.
- Experience with Prime Generator manufacturers like Caterpillar, Perkins, etc
- International experience will be added advantage.
- Product wise exposure to Engine, Generators, Electricals, Consumables and related equipment’s will be necessary.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted