College Administrator Job in Thika Kenya (KShs 40K – 50K) 2012
Our client, a technology and development college Based in Thika is looking for a College Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
Overseeing the daily activities of the institution.
Performing administrative duties
Help in the development of an academic curriculum
Manage all extracurricular activities
Help in the planning of events
Help in the recruitment of teachers and other staff.
- A minimum of a diploma in Business management/ Administration, a degree holder would be an added advantage.
- Experience in college administration, handling students affairs i.e. health, counseling services, housing etc.
- Age of 35 yrs and above
- Excellent communication skills.
- A confident and determined approach.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a college environment.
- Ability to give good reports
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title College Administrator on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
Gross Salary: 40k-50k