Retail Banking Relationship Manager Job in Kisumu Kenya 2012
Retail Banking – Relationship Manager
Job Purpose: Develop and maintain positive customer relationships, oversee the marketing of the Bank’s products and services and ensure maximum profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing & implementing sales plan/activities to acquire, expand and retention of profitable relationships
- Identifying and evaluating potential customers’ financial and service needs and recommend product/service offerings in liaison with Product Development Manager.
- Identifying and developing new profitable business relationship.
- Tracking and analyzing sales performance for Nairobi branch managers and implementing correcting or reinforcing action.
- Monitoring and maximizing retention and revenue through appropriate use of MIS systems and tools
- Planning and implementing campaigns for sales promotions
- Drawing and implementing customer calling diaries for Nairobi branch managers.
- Managing the Nairobi Branches sales teams to achieve set sales targets
- Leading, directing, motivating, training, coaching and developing the Nairobi Branches sales teams
- Managing compliance to sales and service, credit and lending policies for the Nairobi Branches.
- Ensure KYC and AML compliance.
- Distributing and monitoring of market information to maximize our market share
- Performance management for the Nairobi Branches sales and service team; leave schedules and other administrative activities.
- Work with support departments especially credit, treasury, operations and IT to ensure effective product and service delivery to customers.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Finance or Business Management
- Must have worked in the bank for at least 5 years particularly in relationship management.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting, Marketing and/or Banking such as CKA(K), CIM, ACIB, or AKIB will be an added advantage.
- A Proven record in the delivery of business targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Should have a business development mindset.
- Should be result oriented, with ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Willing to travel widely within Kenya.
- Well versed with KYC/AML compliance requirements
- Well versed in the Banks products (state the products or services)
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 30 June 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted