Internal Auditor Jobs at KUSCCO Limited in Kenya 2012
Location: NAIROBI, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: One of our leading SACCO based in Nairobi has retained us to recruit & fill the position of Internal Auditor.
Description: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Internal Auditor will perform the following duties:
• Review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and other controls (both existing and proposed) to promote effective and efficient internal controls
• Develop and implement effective risk management & reviews suitability of internal controls
• Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and carry out spot checks
• Participate in the budget process and prepare internal audit report
• Establish risk based audit programs.
• Ascertain the level of compliance with established policies and procedures, plans and statutory requirements
• Reports professionally to the audit committee and administratively to the C.E.O.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or any Business related Degree.
• Be at least a CPA (K)
• Working experience of at least five years.
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS office and working experience in a computerized environment.
• High level of integrity
• Be between 30-40 years
• Strong analytical skills
How to apply
Applications should include the following:
• Letter of Application (indicate position applied for)
• Current CV, with names, contact information (telephone and e-mail address) and three references
• Copies of Certificates/transcripts and testimonials
Applications should be Send online or to the below postal address.
The Manager, Consultancy and Compliance Department
P.O. BOX 28403-00200
Deadline: 26th June 2012