Pioneer Hi-Bred Country Manager Job in Kenya 2012
Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont Business, is a respected leader in the agricultural industry.
We are the world’s leading developer and supplier of hybrid seed corn and branded varietal soybean seed.
We seek the following individual at Pioneer Hi-Bred Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Pioneer Hi-Bred International:
- A BSc in Crop Science or Agronomy (postgraduate studies in Business Management would be preferred)
- 10 or more years’ successful sales/marketing and management experience
- Experience within a sales network to enchance ‘go to market’ approach’
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to provide accurate and ongoing exchange of market information with internal business partners
- Visionary leadership to develop and expand business opportunities
- Decision-making skills to set strategy and work with local resources on tactival plans
- Technical/professional knowledge of agricultural and business
- The successful candidate must be fluent ¡n English.
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com
Closing date: 6 July 2012 .