World Agroforestry Centre Human Resources Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
To learn more about us, visit our website: www.worldagroforesgtry.org
World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) is recruiting for the positions of Human Resources Officer to be based at its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. The position will report to the Human Resources Specialist.
The role will be to provide HR administrative and operational support within the HRU and frontline customer service to all ICRAF staff and Hosted Institutions that require access to HRU services.
- Workforce planning
- Job evaluation
- Support sourcing and Selection Logistics
- Preparation of Appointment letters/contracts
- On boarding of new staff
- Administration of probation evaluation process
- Administration of employee Separation
- First degree in HRM, or business management/ business administration. A diploma in HRM is of an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR work and 3 of these being in recruitment.
- IT competent in MS Office and email and internet utility
- Solid experience with Human Resource Management Information System
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning, tracking, administrative, written and oral skills
- A professional and flexible approach to work, with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience of delivering strong customer service with ability to identify client needs for appropriate solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural, environment with sensitivity and respect to diversity and teams
- A cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position, and your salary expectations.
- Detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- The names and addresses of three referees, including telephone numbers and email addresses, and fax details, if available.