Africa Youth Trust Communications / Public Relations Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2012
We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Communications / Public Relations Officer
- Developing a communication strategy for the organization.
- Managing the communication function and branding of the organization.
- Media liaison.
- Writing press releases, speeches and articles for the website.
- Editing and organizing the publication of documents e.g. e-bulletins, newsletters, leaflets etc.
- Assisting with web management and technological enhancements.
- Moderating blogs for AYT.
- Media monitoring/Monitor media articles.
- A degree in communication or public relations.
- At least two years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent personal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to form and maintain relationships through teamwork and networking.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya